Renovated Balinese Inspired Sanctuary
House - Smithfield QLD
No 15 Macalister Place is neatly tucked away at the foothills of Saddle Mountain, surrounded by National Park and Rainforest. As you close the impressive entrance gate, you are immediately immersed in your very own private and quiet world thanks to the oriental inspired gardens, topical plants, wild birds, and butterflies.
Perfect for first home buyer, busy working professional, or a couple wanting to downsize this stunning, contemporary renovation has been cleverly fused with high end Balinese, Turkish and Indian Décor to create an incredible modern living space to call home.
STAND OUT FEATURES
– Totally Renovated from front to back – nothing to do or spend.
– New kitchen, double fridge space, plenty storage, with direct access to gardens.
– Large Master Bedroom overlooking Private Gardens and Courtyard
– Established Tropical Gardens with abundance of gingers, palms and small orchard
– Oriental inspired water features, outdoor shower, ornamental bridge, and fish pond
– Renovated Bathroom, subway tiles, twin vanity, shower, and louvers.
– Recently painted with new flooring, electrical fittings, aircon and fans throughout
– Open plan Lounge and Dining Room leads seamlessly out to the large entertaining deck.
– Garage with Car Parking and new whisper quite, electric auto remote garage door
– Set at the end of a quiet Cul-De-Sac – with no through traffic
– Private and secure, fully fenced, with plenty of storage and work shop area
Smithfield is fast becoming one of the Hottest Suburbs in 2021. The property is located on the doorstep to the Northern Beaches with easy access to JCU, the Airport, Smithfield Shopping Centre and Cairns City. With Nature trails, Bike tracks and National Parks all around.
For more information, or to arrange your own private inspection please call Sean Thorpe on 0431 052 490 or Taylor Foster 0439 985 318.