Executive Award Winning Ex Display Home
House Sold - Smithfield QLD
This modern and contemporary ex display home not only comes with the added features and extras you would expect to find, the current owners also decided to upgrade the kitchen, outdoor alfresco and entertaining areas as well to create a very grown up and sophisticated home.
No 3 Whipbird Drive exudes style from the minute you arrive with breathtaking 4-metre-high bespoke glass entrance doors offering uninterrupted Mountain and Rainforest views. The Owners suite is situated towards the rear of the property, and guest stay in the west wing.
– Virtually new home, and incredible condition – approx. 5 years
– Exceptional quality and standard of build, with high spec finishes
– Architecturally designed, well-planned layout and multiple living areas
– Media Room / Formal day lounge to receive guests
– Spacious and Large Open Plan Living, Dining and Kitchen areas
– 600m Porcelain tiles, Aircon, Fans and LED lights through out
– 3-metre-high ceilings and glass louvres through create a cool living environment
– Bespoke tinted glass windows, stacker doors, with security and fly screens
– Hamptons Style alfresco and outdoor entertaining area with pergola
– Semi Pro Chef’s Kitchen with 2.5 metre granite bench top and walk in butler’s pantry
– Energy efficient home, smart wired estate offering Telstra home and NBN
– Situated on 600m2 fully fenced, gated, low maintenance block with artificial lawns
– Boat and Caravan Storage with side access
The property overlooks an established park, with mature trees and is in Canopy’s Edge Semi-Private Estate which offers easy access to JCU, the Airport, Cairns City, Smithfield Shopping Centre and Northern beaches. In addition, you are surrounded by Nature trails, Bike tracks and National Parks and Wake-board and Water-skiing Lake.
For more information, or to arrange your own private inspection please call Taylor Foster 0439 985 318.