Private viewings and virtual tours only, call for times
House - Palm Cove QLD
Architecturally designed in the tranquil hills of Palm Cove
The Industry is pleased to introduce to the market this beautiful family home located in the leafy hills of Palm Cove. Behind its discreet street presence and leafy surrounds, encouraging extraordinary privacy, this modern residence introduces you to a delightful retreat, far removed from the hustle and bustle of city life. It’s only once you enter that you can truly appreciate the size of this home and become completely immersed in its relaxed serenity.
This home boasts a spacious fluid layout over multiple levels and is completed with high end fixtures and fittings. The open plan design encourages the relationship between indoor and outdoor living and establishes a direct connection with the natural surrounds.
– Five spacious bedrooms plus massive media room, 3 bathrooms, 4 car accomodation
– Master bedroom boasting a sprawling layout, complete with air-conditioning, walk-in robe and stylish ensuite
– All guest bedrooms are complete with air conditioning and well appointed windows and doors allowing for abundant natural light
– Generous open plan layout with higher than average ceilings to enhance space and reverse cycle air-conditioning to ensure all year-round comfort
– Upstairs and downstairs out door living covered areas with views to the rainforest and sparkling in ground pool
– Designer kitchen with functional design and ample bench space, induction cook top, high end quality appliances complete with butlers pantry
– Two separate living areas – perfect for entertaining friends and family
– Spacious separate room perfect spot for a rumpus/ media or home gym
– Large windows and glass sliding doors provide natural light and ventilation throughout the home
– Separate laundry area complete with large store room / workshop builtin behind the garage
– Dedicated storage space throughout property and two car remote control garage
– 6 x 9m powered shed
– Complete privacy backing onto Rainforest and Sweet Creek
– Pets will be considered on application
Due to the currently unfolding COVID-19 situation for the health and safety of all concerned, this property is available to view by private viewing of virtual tour via ZOOM APP.