Bright and airy area views with modern features
House Sold - Mount Sheridan QLD
Come home to this indulgent family haven; perfectly positioned in a quiet tree-lined street a short walk from Verbena drive park. Cutting a striking figure from the street, the caravan and boat storage is your first introduction along with the inviting porch leading you inside to a spacious self-contained flat.
Continue downstairs to a large, fully equipped granny flat with a second kitchen with new appliances 4th bedroom, rumpus room, second laundry, and bathroom. The manicured backyard with a semi-covered alfresco zone offers the perfect venue for relaxing and entertaining outdoors. An accomplished list of extras includes split system a/c, established surrounds, extra-large garage and boat/caravan parking bay, and large storage rooms.
Sitting alongside, an open plan family room and dining area overlook a designer kitchen boasting premium appliances, including a 900mm stove & oven, luxurious caser stone benchtops. Thoughtful accommodation comprises 3 generous bedrooms plus an office(upstairs) and a stunning family bathroom.
– Spacious open plan living, dining, and kitchen
– Industrial Sheik style kitchen, extended benchtops – views
– Shaded outdoor dining, barbeque, and entertaining patio
– Established low maintenance tropical gardens and lawns
– Security screens, fly screens, and shutters
– Room for additional caravan and boat storage
– Spanning views over mount Sheridan and out to the Pyramid
– Oversized double car garage
– Self-contained Multigenerational area
– Established area, will never have your view built out
– Stylish Modern ensuite with walk-in robe