Queenslander boasting inner city charm
House - Cairns North QLD
Introducing 70 Digger Street. A masterfully built home that still retains its charm showcasing an abundant natural light. It is beautifully presented, with an abundance of character features and original charm. The home is also surprisingly spacious; on entry there is a welcoming large open plan lounge area complete with air conditioning.
This flawless inner-city Queenslander defined by its perfect positioning, is conveniently located within minutes of the Cairns Base Hospital, Private Hospital, Cairns CBD and Esplanade amenities, restaurants and both the International and Domestic Airports.
– Situated on a 475m2 fully fenced allotment
– Polished timber floors, original casket windows
– High ceilings, ornate cornicing, quality craftsmanship
– Well-appointed timber kitchen complete with ample storage space and quality appliances
– King sized master bedroom and generous size guest room serviced by a well appointed large bathroom
– Within walking distance (1.2km) to Cairns Base Hospital, Private Hospital, Esplanade and Cairns Central Shopping Centre and CBD