Secluded Sanctuary with Breathtaking Views
House Sold - Freshwater QLD
Surrounded by Rainforest and ancient Cycads, you will love living in total privacy high above the treetops in this Tropical Paradise. This stylish property has been recently refurbished and updated whilst retaining the original character and charm.
Cleverly designed to create shade and natural breezeways which promotes comfortable and cool living conditions all year round. The enormous hardwood deck has been extended out to maximise the enjoyment of the panoramic views of Freshwater valley, cane fields and Coral Sea.
STAND OUT FEATURES
– Breathtaking uninterrupted panoramic views
– Spacious open plan home with multiple indoor and outdoor living areas
– Steel and block construction with Hardwood Decks, verandahs and timber features
– New Cartridge Zoned Air conditioning system and fans recently installed
– Chef’s kitchen with granite benches and large breakfast bar and views
– Large Master Suite with walk in robe, bathroom, rainforest shower and ocean views
– Home Office, Consultation Room or additional Lounge/Media space
– Self-contained Studio Apartment/ Granny Flat with separate access, parking, and views
– Sparkling in ground swimming pool with gazebo, surrounded by rainforest
– Multiple Car, Boat and Caravan Storage with private driveway and turning circle
– Two large powered sheds and workshop on site for Home Business or Hobbyist
– Elevated 4,618m2 block with no rear neighbours, accessed by private road
Set on over an acre of pristine Rainforest, this idyllic home feels worlds away but is only minutes’ drive to the CBD, Airport and Northern beaches. Located within the Freshwater School catchment area, village shops, cafes and Freshwater swimming hole.
For more information, or to book your private inspection call Sean or Taylor today.