Treetop Retreat surrounded by National Park
House - Kamerunga QLD
Lovingly restored, full of character and natural charm, this beautiful rainforest retreat is in immaculate condition. A treetop sanctuary set in an idyllic location surrounded by rainforest, secret swimming holes, mountains, and acres of national park. Welcome to Paradise!
The property has been cleverly designed with wrap around verandahs and breezeways to capture shade and promote cool living conditions all year round. With the scarcity of land and rising cost of timber these rare, quintessential tropical pole homes are still in high demand.
– New galley style kitchen with stone benchtops, gas cooking and walk in pantry
– Seamless indoor – outdoor lifestyle with private entertaining deck surrounded by rainforest
– Large master bedroom with built in robes, ensuite and rainforest views
– Renovated bathrooms, separate toilet, laundry, and lots of storage
– Vaulted raked cathedral ceilings with exposed timber beams
– Three large bedrooms with timber floors and built in robes
– Aircons, fans and flyscreens throughout
– Large 1,095m2 block with retaining wall, landscaping and tree management projects recently completed
– Monitored termite treatment and control system in place
– Convenient double bay carport at street level for easy access (No steep driveway)
– Separate artists studio/office that could easily be converted into fourth bedroom or self-contained granny flat to generate passive income
Easy access to JCU, the airport, Northern Beaches, Smithfield and Redlynch Shopping Centres, and local national parks, mountain bike, walking tracks and secret swimming holes.