Stylish Home with a hint of Balinese Chic
House Sold - Smithfield QLD
A modern and stylish home with a hint of Balinese Chic. Only 4 years young, so you will be forgiven if you think it looks brand new. The property is immaculate, just out of the box, and better than Show Home presentation.
Not your standard cookie cutter, this contemporary home was designed to stand out from the crowd thanks to the Beautiful clean lines, clever use of colour palette, large porcelain tiles and feature windows help enhance this spacious home’s appeal, allowing natural light to cascade through the property.
STAND OUT FEATURES
– Show Home Presentation, almost NEW
– Established Tropical gardens, raised beds and manicured lawns
– 600 x 600 porcelain tiles, LED lights, high ceilings
– Security Fly Screens, fans and Aircon throughout
– Two living areas – open plan Lounge, Kitchen, Dining and Media
– Modern kitchen, stainless steel appliances, Gas cooking with Caesar stone bench tops
– Two car garage, with automatic door, and front to rear access
– Fully Fenced 525m2 block with no rear neighbours
– No through traffic – located end of cul de sac
– Spacious and private alfresco area – room for pool or shed
The property is located in a quiet established street at the end of a quiet cul-de-sac, close to Smithfield Village cafes, restaurants, public transport, local high school, library, swimming pool, and cinema and childcare centres.
For more information, or to arrange your appointment to view please call Sean on 0431 052 490 or Taylor on 0439 985 318.