Tranquil, tropical living within tightly held pocket
House Sold - Edge Hill QLD
This character-filled property is located in an incredible position in the sought after suburb of Edge Hill. At one end of this charming street, you will find the Edge Hill village with eateries, cafes and the Botanic Gardens, whilst at the opposite end sits the renowned Edge Hill Bowls Club only 230m away.
Entertain year-round in the idyllic outdoor alfresco, or sit back, relax, and enjoy the low-maintenance liveability of this property and the stunning landscapes nearby. Spacious and stylishly presented this updated, single level home captures the essence of effortless family living.
– Fully fenced corner block on 800m2 in sought after Edge Hill with 2 street access
– Spacious open plan living/dining maximising on space and natural light
– Centrally located modern kitchen with ample storage and bench space
– King sized master bedroom with walk in robe and ensuite
– Generous guest bedrooms all complete with air conditioning
– Expansive outdoor entertaining space surrounded by landscaped gardens
– Double lockup garage with internal laundry, workshop and separate wash area
– Side access to cement slab perfect for storing boats, caravans or trailers
– Located within the Edge Hill and Cairns High school catchments
– Conveniently located less than 600m to Edge Hill Café Hub, 7 minutes to Cairns Domestic & International airports and only 8 minutes to Cairns CBD