Iconic Red Hill - Rare private 16 acres in Woree
House - Woree QLD
A rare city fringe property set amongst nature’s wonderland, yet only 10 minutes to the heart of the Cairns CBD and the domestic and international airports.
Sitting high on a hill with Cairns City and Trinity inlet views to the East, Gordonvale and Russell Heads to the South, Whitfield Ranges and White Rock Hill behind, this is an amazing gem not to be missed. For the nature lover wanting to escape yet still be close to everything Cairns and the Hinterland has to offer, the discerning buyer will no doubt appreciate the lifestyle and privacy a property like this can offer.
Land of this size, this close to the CBD is extremely rare. This unique property has it all, a once in a lifetime opportunity to grab an exceptional piece of Tropical North Queensland.
– Large ground level double brick home with 4 beds, 2 bath and a huge laundry
– Huge 4 car carport with large storeroom provides ample parking for all the cars and toys
– Spacious kitchen with walk in pantry, dishwasher, gas stove and views to the Pyramid
– Open plan living area with abundant natural light maximising on space
– Perfect for entertaining there is a bar, room for the pool table and huge sliding doors opening onto the enclosed patio
– Outdoor entertaining area complete with built in wood fired pizza oven and 6 burner gas BBQ overlooking the pool
– Stunning in ground pool maximising on extreme privacy with leafy surrounds
– Built in 1979, repainted in the last 5 years and roof replaced 5 years ago
– Fully security screened throughout
– High clearance 2 bay steel framed shed 13mx 8mx5m complete with a mezzanine level to one side, perfect for extra storage