Treat yourself to a new level of luxury and elegance
House Sold - Trinity Park QLD
Here is your very own sanctuary, the epitome of modern style and sophistication, this is a home that will have you in awe as you step inside the front door.
Fresh and bright, a stunning contemporary selection of colours amplifies the sense of space, immediately creating a sense of luxury and inviting appeal as you enter the home.
Families will fall in love with this residence’s expansive floorplan, with the layout dedicated to creating an indulgent living and dining experience. A stylish kitchen which features the soft sophistication of elegant cabinetry, stone benchtops and gas cooktop all delivering a contemporary appeal and premium functionality with an expansive breakfast bar.
From inviting and beautifully maintained landscaped gardens, to the garden fringed pool with multiple entertaining areas, this outdoor wonderland allows children to create enduring memories in the great outdoors, all whilst under the watch of parents with superior visibility. Guests can wine and dine in the exquisite outdoor alfresco, whilst the kids enjoy a swim in the sparkling in-ground pool.
Presenting the ultimate sanctuary nestled in the highly sought after Harbour Drive, Number One Hundred & Twenty-Four Harbour Drive epitomises the very best in family living and entertaining in a blue-chip address.
– Ideally set on a 610m2 block in the exclusive Bluewater Estate
– Spacious open plan living and dining maximising on space and light
– Centrally located modern kitchen with ample bench and storage space
– King sized master bedroom complete with spacious ensuite and walk in robe
– Four generous bedrooms, 2 guest bedrooms with built ins plus media room
– Impressive outdoor entertaining area overlooking pool and tropical surrounds
– Sparkling in ground swimming pool, privacy from lush landscaping and leafy outlook
– Double lock up garage, internal laundry, plenty of storage throughout
– Conveniently located only 1.1km to the Bluewater Tavern, 1.7km to Earl Hill