Trendy renovated Queenslander in tightly held precinct
House Sold - Edge Hill QLD
This outstanding property has been masterfully maintained and renovated to retain its charm with sophistication, privacy, and relaxed all-season living and entertaining in mind. Nestled in a tranquil, tree-lined avenue just a short stroll from Edge Hill’s café precinct, iconic Red Arrow walking track and only a short drive from the domestic and international airports.
Positioned on an 540m2 allotment in one of Cairns’ most desirable suburbs, this beautifully designed iconic Queenslander family home presents a generous floor plan complemented by high ceilings to provide a gorgeous sense of space and natural light with gentle breezes year round.
Boasting a plethora of features including immaculate timber flooring, premium appliances, purpose built bar, solar power, and low maintenance landscaping, this property exemplifies easy care living with a leafy outlook that provides privacy between neighbouring properties.
– Situated on a fully fenced block in sought after Edge Hill
– Stunning timber flooring upstairs with high ceilings to capture cool breezes
– Three separate indoor living areas to support multigenerational living
– Quality kitchen with premium Bosch appliances including induction cooktop
– Three generous bedrooms all complete with air-conditioning
– Down stairs legal height, can easily be converted to separate living quarters/home office
– Two outdoor entertaining areas including deck with stunning leafy outlook
– Security screens throughout, internal storage, power box wired for a generator
– 14 x 3.5kw solar panels and solar hot water system to ease electricity costs
– Purpose built bar complete with conduit for extra oven if desired
– Fully fenced yard, landscaped gardens, garden shed and winter fire pit area
– Double lock up garage with cyclone rated automatic roller door