Idyllic retreat backing onto World Heritage Rainforest
House - Earlville QLD
Seeming to float within the treetops yet beautifully anchored by the landscape, this designer Chris Van Dyke retreat is tucked away from the road on a magnificent 3954m2 parcel at the top of Earlville. This idyllic sanctuary delivers a magical sense of seclusion, space and superb lifestyle appeal.
Privately set, this impressive timber pole home showcases an expansive family layout with cathedral ceilings, a selection of living zones, entertainer’s kitchen and an awe inspiring alfresco area backing on to World Heritage Wet Tropics Rainforest. The generous floor plan provides versatility for couples, families and extended families as well as the possibility of income producing guest accommodation through Air BnB.
It is extremely rare that homes of this calibre offering such privacy and seclusion become available, and we can ensure that for buyers seeking a tropical, timber pole home retreat, this property ticks all the boxes.
– Chris Van Dyke designed timber pole home on 3954m2 backing on to world heritage Wet Tropics Rainforest
– Split level living offers endless opportunities for entertaining and relaxation
– Separate living areas to support multigenerational living or income producing guest accommodation
– Centrally located kitchen with stone benchtops, induction cooktop and breakfast bar
– Master bedroom with ensuite and walk in robe with French doors opening to the wrap around verandah
– Generous guest bedrooms with built in wardrobes and views of the rainforest
– Lower level has a purpose built media room plus office, toilet, shower and laundry
– Stunning saltwater in-ground pool and entertainment deck provide for hours of family fun and relaxation
– Landscaped gardens with pebbled pathways to the fire pit, permanently running creek
– Lock up shed, lock up workshop and reverse osmosis water filtration system
– Conveniently located less than 5 minutes from local amenities including schools, medical facilities and shopping