Tropical living in Far North Queensland
Townhouse Sold - Palm Cove QLD
Unit 4/76-78 Cedar Road, Palm Cove offers a great opportunity for buyers for a wonderful lifestyle in the Tropics to live in or add to the portfolio. This townhouse is in a small complex of six with tenants in place paying $350 pw. Lease end in June, so move yourself or your tenant right in, no down time.
– Townhouse 137m.sq.
– Open plan lounge dining area with timber floors.
– Separate well appointed kitchen with plenty of cupboards including pantry & marble tiled bench tops and splash back.
– Internal laundry with second W.C.
– Fully security screened and air-conditioned.
– Decks front and back.
– Climb the stairs to find the two air conditioned large built in bedrooms with a good sized balcony from the main through French doors.
– The bathroom offers a bathtub to soak away the stresses of the day, W.C. and vanity are finished with Chillagoe marble tiles
– There is a single carport and one off street car space
– A sparkling inground pool caters for residents and tropical gardens finish the property
– Solid rendered walls, casement windows, French doors and high ceilings add to the character
Palm Cove is renowned for award winning restaurants, coffee shops and boutiques of international standing, you can fish from the jetty, walk along the beach, and it’s an easy drive to domestic and international airports or world famous Port Douglas.
The unit is currently rented $350.00pw. ending June 2021.
Body corp. $4061.68 pa.
Rates $2570.00 pa.
24 hours notice is needed to arrange inspections. Call today.