Private viewings and virtual tours only, call for times
House Sold - Mount Sheridan QLD
Captivating views and luxury living at its finest
Elevated high in Mount Sheridan within a desirable location, embodying modern living and luxury finishes across two palatial levels, this stunning home has been lovingly constructed. Unforgettably magnificent and effortlessly functional, this architecturally crafted home will meet the most discerning eye. The grand open planned upper level with floor to ceiling glass windows opens the home to be naturally light and brings the view inside.
The open-plan hub of the home features a central kitchen complete with stone bench and boasting top-end appliances. Experience fine dining while enjoying stunning city views on offer.
Perfectly positioned to capture cool mountain breezes along with high ceilings keeps the home effortlessly comfortable. The stylish ground-level features a generous guest suite with ensuite, access directly out to the pool and spa area.
– 3 car accommodation including potential medium boat, trailer or small caravan
– Large fluorescent blue pool overlooking the city and mountains
– Private gated access and extra size 6 x 8m double lock-up garage
– Large central kitchen and multiple living spaces
– Easy access to City Centre, Private Schools, and Southern Corridor
– Situated on large 1,025m2 fully fenced, self-sufficient landscaped gardens
– All glass floor to ceiling front with electric blinds, and fully security screened
– Porcelain tiles, air conditioning, and whisper-quiet fans throughout
– Excessive storage space with built-in cabinetry throughout
– 5kw solar system
It would be fair to say that very few homes compare in terms of quality and specification. This stunning property is available to view by private appointment only, feel free to give Sean or Taylor a call and we can arrange a time that suits you.
Due to the currently unfolding COVID-19 situation for the health and safety of all concerned, this property is available to view by private inspection and virtual tour via live video calling.