Architecturally designed retreat, complete with ocean views
House - Trinity Beach QLD
Impressively proportioned with lush natural surroundings in the heart of the exclusive Trinity Circle Estate, this Chris Van Dyke architecturally designed home is situated on an impressive 1068m2 block complete with panoramic ocean views.
Showcasing contemporary design and a spacious open-plan layout which seamlessly flows through bi-fold doors onto the expansive entertaining deck, you will enjoy both the spectacular sunsets and the fresh breezes that infuse the home. High ceilings and doors deliver an immediate ambience of style and emphasis space, whilst clever integration of natural timber and warm earthy tones compliments the breathtaking natural scenery.
A tasteful fusion of contemporary appeal and understated elegance combine in this sophisticated sanctuary to create a family home of enduring style and substance. Interiors have been thoughtfully designed and products carefully selected for light filled tropical living. The centrally located kitchen enjoys stunning morning light and ample storage, while the generous living areas extend to an all-weather entertainers’ deck, purpose built to take full advantage of its superb elevation, aspect, and sea breezes.
TOP FLOOR – (access from carport)
– Large open plan living area which expands to large decking area
– Central kitchen with stone bench tops, servery window
– Master bedroom with ensuite, opens up to balcony
– One guest bedroom, main bathroom
BOTTOM FLOOR –
– 2nd living area centrally located
– Guest bedroom with ensuite and balcony access, + 2 more guest bedrooms
– 4th bathroom
– Large undercover decking area, inground pool with tranquil surrounds