Coastal Acreage Lifestyle with a 2nd Residence
House Sold - Kewarra Beach QLD
Combining the best elements of coastal living and acreage serenity, this idyllic retreat is perfectly positioned in a private location at the end of a cul-de-sac, just 5 minutes from several beaches and 5 star water front dining. Set amongst landscaped gardens and lush lawns this beautifully presented family friendly home offers spacious living on a 4202m2 block (0.42 hectares). The property supports a peaceful, relaxed lifestyle and has been built to show respect for the tropical climate with timeless character and extended versatility. Wake up to the breathtaking mountain and rainforest views that will capture your eye and your heart.
This charming renovated single level rendered block home offers easy family living and is cleverly designed with the light filled living areas that flow through to the large alfresco and entertaining areas overlooking the crystal clear salt water pool complete with its own slide!. The large kitchen with outdoor servery, walk-in pantry and stainless steel appliances is ideal for everyday family meals or entertaining.
The remote electric gate opens the magnificent circular driveway revealing the beauty of the spacious manicured lawns and tropical gardens. With 5 car covered accommodation, this property has plenty of room for cars, a caravan, a boat or trailer! It is the perfect mix of rural and town living close to all the creature comforts. The flat, usable, easily accessible grounds are family and horse friendly.
With multiple entertaining zones, there’s enough room for everyone to have their own space and privacy. A large master bedroom with ensuite, separate toilet, walk-in-robe and private courtyard area is to the left wing of the house. In the right wing are the other three bedrooms, 2nd living room, and main bathroom and laundry.
A separate self-contained one bedroom cottage, complete with kitchen, living area, bathroom, double carport, laundry, services, workshop/storeroom and private access overlooks the paddock and rainforest to the back of the property. Perfect as a teenager’s retreat, guest house or possible income with holiday-letting or work from home options.
The rear paddock borders National Park (no rear neighbours) and is complete with water tank, large lock up garage, horse stables/carport.
– Situated on private 4,202m2 block in acreage setting
– Substantial open plan living & dining bathed in natural light
– Multiple entertaining zones, renovated throughout
– Spacious kitchen provides premium appliances, walk-in pantry
– Master bedroom suite boasts ensuite & walk in robe
– Generous guest bedrooms complete with built in robes
– Alfresco entertaining area overlooks in ground swimming pool
– Self-contained granny flat complete with kitchenette, bathroom
– Serene outlook over manicured grounds, lawn & forest backdrop
– Horse stables, solar hot water, electric entry gates, shed
– Double side access, 5 car accommodation, room for boat, camper
– Further parking spaces, plenty of storage throughout
– Outdoor kitchen complete with servery, perfect entertainer
- 5 bed
- 3 bath
- 5 Parking Spaces
- Air Conditioning
- Land is 4,202 m²
- 3 Garage
- 2 Carport
- Remote Garage
- Secure Parking
- Built In Robes
- Rumpus Room
- Outdoor Entertaining