Rare boutique development opportunity
- Trinity Beach QLD
A rare opportunity for sale by Expressions of Interest is this 3.68 acre (1.49ha) potential development parcel located at Lot 2, Captain Cook Highway, Trinity Beach.
Situated approximately 20km from the Cairns CBD, adjoining Bluewater Estate & the proposed Woolworths Commercial development. This relatively flat site is mostly cleared & benefits from frontage to Captain Cook Highway & also offers a 5 bedroom, 1 bathroom residential dwelling at the front of the property for subdivision convenience.
The proposed developments surrounding the property offer a range of potential development pathways to explore. All development and re-zoning opportunities are subject to appropriate Council Approvals.
– Rare development opportunity with current Residential 2 Zoning
– Adjoining Bluewater Estate & proposed Woolworths development site
– 3.68 Acre parcel (1.49ha), Captain Cook Highway exposure
– Multiple potential development opportunities to explore
– Opportunity to potentially re-zone (subject to Council Approval)
– Opportunity to potentially subdivide house off & capitalise later
– Drill test has been completed. 30m bore reached
– Residential dwelling on site, 5 bath, 1 bed, triple carport home, solar panels
– House is situated on front corner of the block
- Land is 3.68 acres