Architectural masterpiece with breath taking ocean views
House - Smithfield QLD
Meticulously maintained and of remarkable design, this multi-level steel constructed home provides the utmost privacy and offers remarkable ocean and mountain views. With the added benefit of its own guest wing or teenagers retreat; multiple balconies offering ocean views and position atop a gently sloping hillside, the home exudes a welcoming ambiance that is ready to move in and embrace an ideal tree change lifestyle.
Boasting multiple indoor areas complemented by soaring 5m ceilings and stunning timber flooring, the homes’ creative design easily connects indoor living with a beautifully secluded, rear alfresco and entertaining area overlooking the lush surrounds of peaceful rainforest, leaving nothing to do but sit back and enjoy the tranquil space.
– Set on a secluded 1296m2 block with extremely private surrounds
– Stunning timber floorboards and mezzanine cat walk
– Soaring 5m ceilings maximising on abundant natural light
– Expansive open plan living and dining area maximising on space
– Centrally located, modern chefs kitchen with ample bench space
– King sized master complete with robe and direct access to balcony
– Generous guest bedrooms all complete with built in wardrobes
– Multiple balconies across both levels all complete with breath taking views
– Secluded spa with leafy outlook and surrounding deck, perfect for entertaining
– 22 x solar panels with battery to ease electricity costs
– Established lush tropical gardens, leafy surrounds providing privacy
– Fully fenced property with automatic gates and undercover parking for two cars